Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ryan Andrew Cooper's Birth


I am finally getting caught up enough to update my blog after having the wonderful opportunity to be in Florida for Ryan Andrew Cooper's birth on Friday, April 9, 2010!!!!! So here are some pictures from that great day.


Here's Kyle's and my first visit in the hospital 2 hours after Ryan was born. Doesn't Mel look great for just having gone through a LONG day of labor?!!!
Notice that Kyle is showing his dad the "card" he made for "Baby Ry" with Granna's help.




xHere's the whole Cooper clan together for the first time with the new addition. Aren't they a fabulous-looking family?!!!!






It was a HUGE blessing for me to be able to go to Florida to help out during Ryan's birth! It was very emotional to think about my "baby" having a baby and I was SO grateful that everything turned out so well with Ryan's arrival. He is such a sweet baby and it was so fun to hold him so soon after leaving God's presence to come to Earth!

P.S. Stay tuned for the next blog about the fun I had with Kyle during my Florida visit-coming soon......

2 comments:

Mel said...

We miss you!

Mrs. Wright said...

Awwww!...that's so neat you got to go and just be Granna for awhile! I'm sure your daughter LOVED it! That last pic of you and baby Ryan is so tender. Miss you.